纳米ATO粉体 Nano ATO Powder
化学成分 (wt.) Component
SnO2/Sb2O3=95:5，或按需/or solvent based
深蓝色粉末/Dark blue Prowder
Ø 抗静电性: 均匀分散的ATO纳米导电颗粒在绝缘基体中的相互连接从而达到防静电效果。
The nano-ATO powder, that is, the antimony doped tin dioxide powder, has a particle size of about ten nanometers and is used for producing a transparent coating having electrical conductivity, antistatic or infrared absorption to achieve thermal insulation effect.
Ø The powder has a particle size of 7-15nm and is easy to disperse.
Ø The absorption of visible light (380nm-780nm) is extremely weak, and it is composed of particles that are difficult to scatter by visible light, and has high transparency. At the same time, the nano-ATO has the function of shielding and reflecting infrared rays, thereby having a remarkable transparent heat insulation effect.
Ø Antistatic property: The uniformly dispersed ATO nano-conductive particles are interconnected in an insulating matrix to achieve an antistatic effect.
Ø Weather resistance, ATO nanoparticles are inert oxide nanoparticles obtained by high temperature heat treatment, and have strong weather resistance to temperature (below 700 ° C), acid and alkali, humidity and other corrosive substances.
ATO has excellent electrical and optical properties. It is widely used in coatings, plastics, textiles, polymer films, electronics, etc. due to its good electrical conductivity and its use as an insulating and antistatic agent.
1. Used to make nano-composite transparent antistatic coating;
2. Can be used as a multifunctional conductive material;
3. Conductive ATO can be made into plastic additive or plastic conductive masterbatch to make conductive plastic;
4. It can be applied to energy-saving fields such as transparent insulation and UV protection;
5. In addition, it can also use its attenuation of microwaves, which can be used in computer rooms, radar shielding protection areas and other fields that need to shield electromagnetic waves.
Add: No. 858 LiXue Rd, Jiading District Shanghai 201801 China
· 传真 Tel/Fax：021-59160095
· 邮箱 Email：firstname.lastname@example.org