纳米二氧化硅分散液 Silica Dispersion
pH值/ pH value
Nano-silica is non-toxic, odorless, non-polluting, small in particle size, large in specific surface area, and has a large number of unsaturated bonds and hydroxyl groups in different bonding states. When added to many materials, the properties of the original materials are very obvious. The change.
Our company uses nano-silica dispersion prepared by special process, which has good adhesion, high temperature resistance, film formation, gelation and chargeability, and can be widely used in various industries.
1. Coating: It has unique water resistance, fire resistance, scrub resistance and stain resistance; it can prevent caking and anti-sagging, and can also provide emulsifier, fluidization, extinction, support, suspension, thickening and thixotropic Agents, etc.
2, in the adhesive and sealant: thickening, thixotropic and fluidity control, increase the bond strength, improve temperature resistance, ensure free flow, prevent agglomeration, maintain transparency, anti-sagging, reinforcement, anti-shear Force and so on.
3, refractory materials: due to excellent energy-saving load resistance to high temperature, is widely used as thermal insulation materials, thermal furnace equipment and other thermal equipment. It has the advantages of high release strength, high temperature and volume stability, and good resistance to high temperature thermal shock. It can also be used to prepare equipment resistant to strong acids.
4. Textile industry: After treatment, the textile has the advantages of matting, anti-slip, abrasion resistance, washing resistance, pollution resistance and anti-static.
5. Paper industry: It can improve the anti-slip property of paper, reduce the sliding in transportation and accumulation, improve the moisture resistance of paper products, have high stability and anti-slip property, and have good printability.
6. Precision casting: It has good adhesion, low shrinkage and its perfect conversion of glass phase at high temperature. It is widely used in the precision casting industry.
7. Polishing solution: used in polishing liquid, mainly based on chemical action. By adding chelating agent and active agent, traditional problems such as surface roughness, waviness and surface defects can be solved.
Add: No. 858 LiXue Rd, Jiading District Shanghai 201801 China
· 传真 Tel/Fax：021-59160095
· 邮箱 Email：firstname.lastname@example.org